Friday, January 30, 2009

Pizza party and a mini hair cut

Hey folks. Sorry I've neglected the blog lately, nothing too exciting has been going on at the DeHaas casa recently.

We made the most delicious home made pizza the other night. Honestly I think it was the best pizza I'v ever had...sounds dramatic I know but really it was so good. We made a tasty Hawaiian with some ham and juicy pineapple and then we made a BBQ chicken, tomato and spinach one...mmmmm...that one was my favorite.

Landon strategically placing the ham.


Care for some ham? (Notice the wet spot on my shirt, this is what happens when I do the dishes.)

Link investigates EVERYTHING with his little thumb.
I think he approves. (Notice the dirty thumb)

The final product.

My little guy is 11 months! Where did the time go? He is getting so big. I love rocking him to sleep and I know he'll be too big soon so I soak it up every chance I get. Link's vocabulary consists of oh what, uh oh, ma ma, da da, and no no and some other crazy ones.

Hi mom.
Landon's sister is a hair dresser and she gave Link he's first mini hair cut today. And by mini I mean like a few little baby hairs that were growing faster then the others...not quite to the mullet status but getting there.

Getting ready for the big moment.

He loved the fish cape.


Thanks Aunt Shelby!

7 comments:

Sara said...

What a cute baby! You're pizza looks pretty good too. :)

Ann Yeaman said...

What a great blog. Lincoln is so cute!

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

Wow Link is getting so big!! I love that picture of him in the fish cape! Too cute!! Reading about your pizza made me hungry this morning, it looked really yummy!

hillary said...

He's so cute! I love how grown up he looks with the new hair do.

FishinFamily said...

Can I get the fabulous pizza recipe? It looks GREAT!
I need to get the twins 4 year pictures done too. =) Link's 'haircut' is too cute.

Nancy said...

Amber, this is Nancy, Ann's sister. Wow! Look at you all grown up. Your little boy is darling. You make a cute mama. I also love your photography, you are awesome. I'm glad I found your blog. I have missed you.

Danica said...

I can't believe he's that old, he is adorable! That's what happens when I do the dishes too!