Thursday, May 28, 2009

Colorado

Another fun trip to Colorado! It was so nice to enjoy a long weekend and not have anything to worry about. We stayed with Landon's cousins at the ranch house. It rained most of the time so we watched movies and enjoyed their new hot tub they put on the deck.

You can't have a road trip without treats.

Link eating said treats.
The view around the ranch!
Link and a dandelion.
Link eating said dandelion.



Landon's cousin's little boy Paul, who is playing with Link on the slide, turned two so they had a fun party for him.
I was walking with Link and this cupcake and he decided that I was taking too long so he just shoved his face in the cupcake.


Link loved getting rides on the four wheelers.


Landon's cousin collects guns and he has this gigantor one. I'm can't remember what it's called but it was so loud.

Poor Landon. Anytime we go to Colorado something on him gets swollen. Last time it was that hangy thing in the back of your throat. It was so weird it got huge. Kinda gross. Then this time his eye got all swollen. We'll see what happens next time.


3 comments:

Mike and Aubrey Asay said...

What a fun trip friend!!! I wish I could have seen you over memorial day, but I will stop being selfish cause it looks like you guys had a blast

Amie said...

Amber, your photography is amazing. I will be in AF the next two weekends if you're in the mood to do some pregnant pics. I also really really want you to take newborn pics when I have my little girl. So keep me on your schedule for sometime in August:)

Tuckers said...

Hey Amber, it's Trianna. Where did you end up taking you photography class? I want to take a few before my baby comes.