Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hubby Tag

-Where we met: Jr. High.
-How long we dated before marriage: 1 year and 1 month
-How long we've been married: 2 years and 7 months!
-My favorite feature about him: his eyes and his laugh
-My favorite quality about him: hard working and a great cook...most of the time with one exception of some crazy beer potatoes.
-His nickname for me: pooky, sweety, hun, baby
-His favorite color: brown
-His favorite food: spaghetti or cheese and honey (gross I know)
-Favorite Sport: football and soccer
-Who said the 'L' word first: he did, I was totally surprised when he said it because we hadn't been dating very long.
-First kiss when and where: in my apartment, i think it was our 3rd date
-Favorite couple thing to do: flirt
-How many kids:1
-His hidden talent: he has crazy dancing skills.
-His age: 25
-His favorite Music: he has a weird taste for music. right now he is listening to some Irish band.
-What I admire most: he can always make me laugh and I love his prayers.
-His favorite past times: he likes to read for long periods of time...I wont tell you where but maybe you can guess.
-Will he read this: Yes.

3 comments:

FishinFamily said...

You took my brother and sister's family pictures before mine?!?! LOL
Your little bumble bee is SO cute!

Danica said...

Landon ROCKS haha!

Tyler and Kilee said...

I unfortunealty got to taste those beer potatoes and man, I'm glad to hear Landino's normally a good cook! Grandma Shelley sends her compliments to the chef :o)