Monday, August 25, 2008

Fun weekend!

This weekend I got to borrow my friends camera to see if its the kind I want to get to get started in photography. It was so fun! Gunner was my first victim because I couldn't wait long enough for Link wake up from his nap. Of course I took lots of pictures of Link and some of my neighbor's little boy. I also got to be the photographer for Heidi's high school class reunion. It was definately intertaining with Heidi as the MC. She should have her own talk show I think. It was neat to see some of the old pictures they had of people going to 'dear old AF high', the same high school I did. Does it make me a dork if I wanted to jump up and sing our highschool song when it started playing? I think so. Anyway it was awesome! I can't wait to get my own camera. When I do I'll need some ginni pigs so let me know if you're interested. :) Here are some of my favorites from the weekend.





10 comments:

FishinFamily said...

We'll be your 'ginni pigs' anytime!You just say when are where. Good job. Do you live by Ashley?

jayni & ben said...

Good Job!! They all look great :)

Camille said...

Wow- I'm impressed! Have you done any classes and stuff yet? I could be a "ginni pig" if you want to take pictures of a frump girl- and try to make it look good! Haha

Jobi Niu said...

BEAUTIFUL Pics! Good job! Lincoln is ADORABLE! Oh my gosh! I love Ashley!

Jen said...

Way cute picts!!!! you will do great

Tuckers said...

Looks awesome Amber! Good luck with everything and call anytime with questions.

hillary said...

Good ones Ambi!! Linc looks so cute in those, I'm sure the reunion was very interesting...good for you for sticking around for it.

Tyler and Kilee said...

Oh my heck you are so good already and what a good little model you have! I miss little LInk. We haven't seen him forever! Beckem and Lincoln should do a photo shoot together. It would be so cute! :o)

jen.nie said...

i'm thinkin lincoln could be a model for baby gap, or something... and you should be their photographer.

Camille said...

This has nothing to do with this post, but I wanted to tell you that I about freaked out when Stephenie said she wasn't finishing Midnight Sun. I am still ticked off about it! I read what she had so far.... and I loved it! Have you read it yet?