Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The wallet




Last night my neighbor and I went for a nice long walk that kicked my booty. The weather was so nice and Lincoln just chilled in his stroller the whole time. Upon my return I found that my dog also had a nice time while I was away. Some how he had gotten a hold of my wallet...it was all over the place! Luckily he showed some mercy to my debit card and my drivers license, I can still use those. I was so mad at him. I scolded him for a good five minutes. Shoving the torn up pieces in his face, asking him "what where you thinking?! Do you think everything is your personal chew toy?" I could tell he felt bad, he wouldn't look at me while I was informing him of what a bad dog he had been. Well at least now I have an excuse to go buy myself a new wallet. :)

3 comments:

jen.nie said...

Wow he really did do a number on your wallet! Ruby ruined a pair of my shoes. Sad i loved those things. Your right at least now you have an excuse to buy a new one. There are tons of cute ones out there!

Amanda said...

Reading your blog made me wish that we went to Colorado for the
4th of July. It looked like tons of fun. I can't wait to see the ranch house all fixed up.

Tyler and Kilee said...

Oh the joys of having a dog! I guess I will have to enjoy my things before I give into Tyler and let him have a dog that will rip up my stuff! Nice score on the new wallet though!