Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Roll'n Roll'n Roll'n

My roley poley Linky has learned to roll over! I got some sweet actions pictures as you can see. Love the fuzz. I guess he decided to take his new trick and roll with it (yes, pun intended) because today while he was taking his nap at Grandma Manning's house he rolled off the bed! Scarey! I couldn't believe it, and I was so sad that I wasn't there to comfort him. Grandma said he's doing fine though. I can't wait to get off work today so I can kiss his squishy little face.

4 comments:

Spackman's said...

He is so cute. I can't believe he is old enough to role around already! ha ha So as you can see I finally got a blog. You guys are the best :)

hillary said...

He's so funny, we can't wait to come see him!! YEA!!!

Ormond Family said...

Amber I am so excited to be able to keep up with all of my girls! Thanks for posting on my blog. Lets keep in touch. Love ya
Michelle

Jobi Niu said...

I can't believe he's rolling now! WOW! How fun :)